The Art Directors Club, New
After moving to a new location in 2000, the oldest Art Directors Club
in the world also undertook the first major redesign of the corporate
identity since its establishment in 1920. Design Machine was the company
carefully selected from thousands of New York creative firms to carry
out this important mission.
The following are Myrna the typeface specifically designed
for The Art Directors Club, and exterior banners outside the gallery.